The .Net developer reports to the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and is responsible for developing and maintaining the data acquisition aspects of the vyzVoice platform.
The .Net developer has overall responsibility for the analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of the data communication channel part and their effective ingestion in the vyzVoice platform. This includes developments of code around device discovery and management but also on data aggregation or interpolation.
Because of the increasing levels of data security and the sensitive nature of data collected, security and integrity in development are an important aspect of the work.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
The understanding of the DevOps and Agile mindsets will also be essential. Familiarity with DevOps tools for collaboration, version control, test automation, API and cloud integration will be helpful.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, 6+ year experience or equivalent.
- .NET 4.5+ (LINQ, Tuples, Anonymous objects, lambdas, JSON, async-await)
- ASP.NET MVC 5 (Razor)
- ASP.NET Web API 2
- Web Technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Strong Object Oriented understanding (Design Patterns)
- Knowledge of Sencha ExtJS and SQL Experience in OWASP security practices would be a plus.
- Good experience in multi-tiers web application infrastructure and in the interaction with back-end systems and services.
- Good experience in UML documentation.
- Languages: English, French (asset), German (asset).
- Analyze requirements received from Product Department and provide professional feedback when required;
- Develop content, debug code and re-design web pages and web applications;
- Implement all deliverables according to specifications and schedule;
- Produce and maintain the technical documentation in all appropriate repositories;
- Guaranty the quality of the implementation and documentation according to defined metrics and adapt to comply with defined quality level;
- Develop and maintain unit tests and integration tests in the scope of the implementations;
- Maintain the existing products and follow the product implementations to the delivery.
- Work effectively with other web specialists, including web developers and graphic designers, and backend specialist;
- Liaise with external communities to increase the overall internal knowledge about backend technologies;
- Research current architectural trends;
- Perform continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments;
- Process Improvement
- Recommend improvements in development, products and procedures;
- Execute routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications;
- Assist in troubleshooting application issues;
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential;
- Apply company information security policies and processes, especially in development task;
- Execute other tasks as needed for successful project completion as assigned by the management;
- Report any concern and comments to the management;
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers;
Type of Employment: Full time
Salary Range & Benefits: vyzVoice offers a competitive and attractive salary/bonus package
Contact: Please email your CV and Cover Letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org