vyzVoice S.A. (“vyzVoice”), a public limited company (« société anonyme ») established under the laws of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, having its registered office at L-8399 Windhof, Rue de l’Industrie, 11, registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B154866 (hereinafter the “vyzVoice”) is the developer and provider of a secure cloud platform for the internet of everything named Chorus.
The Services are provided by vyzVoice and consist primarily of the possibility to connect to a secure data platform delivering and end-to-end service from collection of raw data, the application of powerful, relevant analytics and presentation of results to help you to better manage your environment. vyzVoice’s technology aims at delivering accessible easy, affordable insights into your data. The services are more precisely described in the User Terms and Conditions.
vyzVoice is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to its website.
- Categories of Personal Data collected when using the Services
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing the application forms on various sections of our website, including:
- Contacts / newsletters;
- Request a demo;
- Request a quote;
- Become a reseller; and
- Careers options.
- Personal data related to you, i.e:
- Name and Surname;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
(If relevant in the future):
- Subscriber ID;
- Identification of the vyzVoice Zone where the user registered for the first time;
- Activation code;
- Log of acceptance of legal terms;
- Mobile telephone number;
- Selection of language;
- Postal Code, city and country.
- Personal data related to the use (traffic data):
- The IP address;
- Data on when you register and use the Services and for how long;
- Location of the vyzVoice Zone you connect to, and;
- Data regarding contractual or compliance infringements as well as data required to protect the system (e.g. data as attacks, attempts to gain unauthorised access) and data which are required to be processed to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Surfing Data:
- Cookies, data entered in web forms or submitted as URL parameters, URLs and content of unprotected browsing activity, time of your connections;
- User’s web browser information i.e. operating system and device.
For sections A), B), C), all personal data, expect profiling data, will be collected via the connection between your device (smart phone, tablet, laptop…) and vyzVoice web services.
- Profiling Data
- User marketing profiles will be created and stored;
- Advertisements sent to you as the basis of data;
- Information you provided via vyzVoice Community online chats/surveys.
Profiling Data derive from the analysis of personal data collected.
- Aggregate Data Collected
Aggregate data is data that does neither identify you nor can identify you, nor can be linked to you i.e. navigational data.
- Sensitive Personal Data
vyzVoice does not collect, process sensitive data i.e. religious or philosophical beliefs, health or sex life, racial or ethnic origins, political opinions.
- Use of these information
- Transfer of Personal Data
Upon specific consent, vyzVoice may transfer personal data to third parties within the EU. If data transfer involves countries which do not ensure an adequate level of protection, vyzVoice will implement adequate measures in the EU in compliance with the standards.
- Right to object to Direct Marketing
If you wish vyzVoice to cease processing your personal data and contacting you for direct marketing purposes, we will deactivate your account after you send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
vyzVoice has implemented up-to-date data storage and security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and any third parties are subject to confidentiality policy.
vyzVoice will not make your personal data available to the general public and safeguards your personal data by implementing recognized industry standard practices and policies infrastructure and tools.
- Right of Access, Rectification and Erasure
You have the right to access to your personal data collected and processed by vyzVoice and to have any inaccurate information about you rectified.
To exercise these rights, please send a written and signed request with copy of ID card to vyzVoice at the address referred below.
- Contact information
All email messages sent to and from vyzVoice may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.